Thursday, December 10, 2009

Keep it movin'




I stare at your picture for the last time
to ease my mind, this time I even break down and cry.
I had good reason for leaving you, I was never enough for you.
You had me doubting myself, putting me down.

But, baby i'm gonna keep smiling.
I'm gonna keep it moving'
Cause I don't need you.

I stayed with you so long
that I lost myself.
Now who would have thought that someone so independent
would become so damn submissive.

And sometimes in the back of my mind
i'd be missing you.
but, I will get through this
because I deserve someone better than you.

This heartbreak ends today
and I don't wanna give up on love.
I'll be moving on,
knowing I gave it my all.

I'm gonna keep it moving
Baby, I don't need you anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Im your music, you're my lyrics