Monday, November 2, 2009

Lord, i'm done.

I run and I run, no smiles or no fun. This fight has gotten hard, Jesus, Lord i'm done. Let me not live for me, but open my eyes to see. I've been lost, walking in the shadows of shame, sitting depressed as it's pouring rain. No more letting You down, i'm now turning in my crown. No more pride, I must be humble before I let the world around me continue to crumble. I let my self stumble when I didn't pray. I let myself fall when I didn't open your word. There's nothing left to be said, but i'm done. Let me die to the world. I call to you, fill me again with a fresh spirit. I make this my prayer because no longer can this pain I bear. I lift my hands and here I am. It's no longer my plans. I only walk where you tell me to go and just let the Holy Spirit flow. I'm giving up what made me who I am, but I must remember it was You who placed the objects around me to mold me into what is now a woman. You made me and You created me, therefore You will never forsake me. Devil yet again you tried to make me fall, but I stand up strong, as my God dusts me off. He is with me so nothing can be against me. You were already defeated. You and your demons are heavily depleated. Not enough force to even think of waging war because my Lord and Savior will always knock you under the floor. Because with Jesus by my side, i'm just way too strong. He's my strong tower, my God of all power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Im your music, you're my lyrics