Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Somethin' about the way...


-Old-

I'm not the one that really likes to fall in love and i'm not impressed with all these imitating
thugs, but he walked in the room and all emotions seemed to stop, suddenly he had my heart on lock. He brushes by my shoulder, my heart is getting bolder. I told him what my name was, he said he needed a soldier, so I strapped my camouflage boots tight. Just say the word baby boy and I'm ready to ride. He makes me wanna be a better me. You are my song and i'm your melody. The thing is, i'm not even afraid to get hurt, cause knowin' you all this time makes it worth wild, reminisce, I picture having your first child, my kisses are yours now, i'll always be here to hold you down.

(Chorus)
Somethin' about the way you looked at me, to think for a moment that maybe we were meant to be. (X4)

It was magic in the moment, you had it, i'm on it. My heaven, angel, my homie, my love, my life, and my soul mate. I had destiny written by your side and you can't wait to picture calling me your wife. The minute I took a gaze in those brown eyes, made them profound, I am bound by your love, the way you wear your kind smile. Babe, I wanna sit under your shade until the sun is engaged, this conversation can go on for days. Baby will you please, say you'll be with me. maybe destiny played a hand we can deal with. I can't imagine us being split. I'm the queen you're the king. You're the gift to my ink pen. I'm saying my hearts on your sleeve. I carry yours carefully, beautifully, like a beautiful pink rose. Sealed deal, i'm in love forever for real..

(Chorus)
Somethin' about the way you looked at me, to think for a moment that maybe we were meant to be. (X4)

We're on the phone for four hours and a half. I'm mesmerized and i'm all out of breath. I can't believe i'm lucky enough to share you, finish my sentences, you can't mention him without me turning all shades of pink. And when I stop to think about that day our eyes met, they danced the minute that they caught in contact. I love this feeling, you made me forget about my past, baby my heart's in your hands. I can't begin to speak highly enough of him. I'm the perfect shade compliments to his skin. I shout it loud from a mountain he's my best friend, my angel that God sent. He makes me wanna fly high, but keeps me grounded. My heart is pounding and these butterflies won't let me sleep. Somethin' bout the way that he speaks...

(Chorus)
Somethin' about the way you looked at me, to think for a moment that maybe we were meant to be. (X4)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Im your music, you're my lyrics