Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Daddy

Hi daddy,
It's me again.
I have to admit, i've been struggling lately.
You see, i've been struggling with who I am and who I used to be.
My mind is in a tangle
I don't know how to become free.
Free from the lies, the hurt, and the pain.
Life isn't what it used to be.
My heart used to be filled and I never questioned
the destiny you've planned for me.
But, are You still standing next to me?
I rarely feel Your touch,
Daddy, what's happening to me?
My mom never phased me
so why is it that now with every word she says,
my faith is slowly fading?
Daddy, help me to surrender my everything to You.
Give me a stronger backbone to stand up
to those who don't believe in You.
Daddy, help me to hear Your voice in the midnight hours.
Wrap me in Your arms and never let me go.
Show me which direction to go.
Daddy, I promise this time to never let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Im your music, you're my lyrics