Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Something new..


He's my jerk & i'm his punk ;)
This is the start of something new but, i'm not sure if i'm ready. I don't know if I can risk giving my all to someone again. He's different.. He kisses me on my forehead and calls me beautiful. He holds me tight and promises to not let go. He stays on the phone until i fall asleep than quietly says "Sweet dreams baby" It's me who's holding back. I'm afraid to get hurt and afraid to lose him.
He knows I love God and he accepts it but, "it's not for him" I'm afraid a relationship will affect my walk with Christ. He gives me butterflies everytime he's next to me. He makes me smile when I try my hardest to hold it in. I'm not sure of many things..but, i'm crushinnn'. Only time will tell, im waiting patiently..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Im your music, you're my lyrics