Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sigh

I've been taught to walk by faith and not by sight.
I've tried with all my might,
but even though its not physical,
at times I have to stop and sigh.
You see, it really isn't easy
people comin' at me like it's them I should be pleasing.
I wasn't called to please the world,
i'm just playing my part in it.
So when you extend your hands out,
i'll simply place my heart in it.
Take it for what it's worth,
take it with all its hurts.
Take me as I am because that's all you're getting.. is me.
Me plus life and everything it has to offer.
Plus God and His grace.
All of this summed up and divided by two.
Lord, I have been divided by You.
Flesh from the spirit and now I stand true.
I stand firm on Your word and Your promises.
And so through prayer i'll cast vision and gain direction;
until the vision comes to pass...
You can hate it or love it.
You can choose not to care.
I won't let you stand in the way of my blessin'
i'm tired of stressin' nonetheless I will keep pressin'
and practicing preserverance.
Walking by faith and not by sight.
Pushin' through with all my might.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Im your music, you're my lyrics